1. Lost people matter to God. They matter to us too. We leave the 99 to seek and save the 1.
2. We are rooted in God’s word like a tree is rooted in the soil. We absolutely need it to live.
3. Prayer is our first step not our last resort.
4. We make decisions based on principle, never preference.
5. Advancing the kingdom requires faith-filled risks. We embrace Spirit-led change no matter the cost.
6. We are about multiplying not maintaining. Our church is not a country club.
7. We are so grateful for what Jesus has done for us, we can’t help but graciously give back.
8. We are a culture of contributors not consumers. We are here to serve.
For a doctrinal statement of CCC's core beliefs click here.