As followers of Christ we belong to a unique community, one founded solely on Jesus Christ and bound together by the Holy Spirit. We have each been called to love Christ, and love like him, but we do that best when we do it together. Being a part of a group helps you connect with others in our community and grow in your faith as you share life together. Here you can find all of the different groups and classes we have here at Centerville Community. Take a look, you may just find your community here.
These five distinctive DNA points will exist in every Centerville Community Church group. This is who we are.
- Highly Relational - a place for people to be real with each other
- Grounded in God's Timeless Truth - God's Word is Foundational
- Called to Action - it should cause us to put our faith into action as a group and individuals
- Devoted to Prayer - prayer is powerful and transformational
- Reproducible - leaders producing leaders/disciples; disciples making disciples